|"A Good Coach Improves Your Game. A GREAT Coach Improves Your LIFE!"|
Private lesson (1 player):
$55/hour or $30/half hour
Dan's Comment on Private Lessons: The 1-on-1 format normally produces the quickest improvement in the student's game.
- Completely individualized attention.
- The most rapid improvement.
- By far the best format in which to "fix" a stroke.
- Full activity for the entire lesson.
- Unlimited full-court hitting time with the pro.
- For advanced players, a great opportunity to compete with the pro.
- Some kids are uncomfortable without a peer present.
- No one handy for practice at competing with a peer.
- Fewer "fun" games available.
- Kids or Students whose primary objective is improving as fast as possible.
- Players who need to learn or fix a specific stroke.
- Advanced or players wanting 1-on-1 work.
- Payment is expected on the day of, or in advance of lesson.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance or student will be billed for lesson.
- A late fee of $15 will be charged if lesson is not paid for at the time of lesson or in advance.
|Call Dan Today !! (859) 219-3397 (home)
(859) 494-5550 (cell)|
© 2012 by Dan Burch. All rights reserved. All images copywritten and/or used with permission.