Semi-Private lessons (2 players):
$30/hour per person
Dan's Comment on Semi-Private Lessons: This format works best if the two players sharing the lesson are close enough in skills to be able to compete with one another. Semi-private lessons offer an effective mixture of peer companionship and individualized instruction.
- Cost is shared between two players.
- Student has a peer for company.
- Lots of individual attention.
- Almost constant activity for both players.
- Competing with the lesson partner facilitates intensive singles instruction.
- The intensive, uninterrupted work needed to fix a stubborn stroking problem can be hard to attain.
- Some younger kids feel more comfortable with more kids around.
- If one kid learns much faster than the other, the other can become frustrated.
- Limited full-court one-on-one hitting with the pro.
- Kids/Students who want to learn quickly, but feel more comfortable with a friend around.
- Players who should compete against a peer and are not advanced enough to practice competing against the pro.
- Players who are getting involved in team and tournament competition.
- Families who cannot afford private lessons.
- Payment is expected on the day of, or in advance of lesson.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance or student will be billed for lesson.
- A late fee of $15 will be charged if lesson is not paid for at the time of lesson or in advance.